Humble Calvinism PB
|Publisher||Good Book Company|
A warm-hearted, accessible introduction to the five points of Calvinism, showing how a true understanding of them can make you a more humble and loving Christian.
For some Calvinism is synonymous with being argumentative, arrogant, and unloving. Author Jeff Medders shows how taking Calvinism to heart should fuel a love of Christ and his people that builds others up, rather than tearing them down.
- Foreword by Ray Ortlund
- 1 The Problem With Calvinism
- A Short Interlude About Jargon and History
- 2 Humble Calvinism is Not an Oxymoron
- 3 Total Dependency
- 4 The Prequel to Your Faith
- 5 The Cross, the Church, and the Cosmos
- 6 Drawn In and Sent Out
- 7 He Holds Our Hands
- 8 Humble and Happy (and Calvinist)
- Afterword by C.H. Spurgeon