Life Questions Every Student Asks PB
Every student asks questions about life beyond the classroom:
- What does it mean to be in community?
- How can I discern my vocation?
- How should I understand marriage and sex?
- How should I relate to money and power?
- What happens if I doubt my faith?
- How should I approach interfaith dialogue?
To help students navigate these questions about some of life's most pressing and difficult issues, Gary M. Burge and David Lauber, coeditors of Theology Questions Everyone Asks, have gathered insights from Christian faculty who draw on their own experiences in conversation with students during office hours and over coffee.
Sometimes, the deepest learning takes place outside the classroom.