"Triumphant Journey": A Cooperative Experience For The Family To Enjoy. 1000 Piece Jigsaw Based on The Pilgrims Progress. ONLY AVAILABLE FROM COVENANTER BOOKSHOP
An excellent art rendition of John Bunyan's famous allegory, "The Pilgrim's Progress".
- 1,000 interlocking piece puzzle
- When assembled: 30" x 22"
- The puzzle is a full color art rendition of John Bunyan's classic allegory: The Pilgrim's Progress
- Includes: 1 FREE 12-page booklet with written descriptions and scripture references for each event of Christian's adventure in the art rendition puzzle
- Packaging: 2 piece box, 14" x 10" x 2"
About Pilgrim's Progress: John Bunyan, persecuted for his faith, in the cold isolation of a prison cell awoke from a dream. He immediately proceded to record what he saw and heard in his dream. The amazing revelation of that night's vision became known as the highly acclaimed story, "The Pilgrims Progress."
"Christian", with his two companions, "Faithful and Hopeful," travel a perilous journey, from the "City of Destruction" to the glorious "Celestial City". Interrupted on their journey at least fifty-eight times, they encounter a series of perilous dangers, which impacts the reader with life challenging revelations!
Suggested Ideas and Applications for the Triumphant Journey picture Puzzle, Poster and Booklet:
- Family Devotions
- Bible Studies
- Scripture and key story line memorization
- Book Club Discussions
- Home School Applications
- Group Question and Answer Exercises
- Sunday School Activities
- Fun for the Entire Family.