UBS5 Greek New Testament : A Reader's Edition HB
While the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece is designed for scholarly research, the Greek New Testament, 5th Revised Edition is designed for translators and students. Like NA28, this is the leading edition of the original text of the New Testament. It contains the same Greek text as NA28, differing only in some details of punctuation and paragraphing. The text comes with additional textual notes compiled by Florian Voss. These notes highlight the most important differences between major Greek manuscripts and identify Old Testament references in the margins. A running Greek-English dictionary is also included, compiled by Barclay M. Newman.
• Greek New Testament text of UBS5
• Every vocabulary word occurring 30 times or less in the New Testament is contextually defined at the bottom of the page on which it occurs
• Idiomatic word combinations defined
• Difficult verb forms parsed
• Appendix including vocabulary words occurring more than 30 times in the New Testament
• Color maps from the UBS5 Greek New Testament